What is a people group? It is a group of people who have the same language, culture, history, customs and family/clan identities. For strategic purposes, a people group is the largest group through which the gospel can flow without encountering significant barriers of understanding and acceptance.
Your church can have a key role in bringing an unreached people group to Christ. Adopting a people group helps churches take an active and direct role in missions.
7 steps to adopt a people group print document
1. Pray for God’s guidance
2. Discover your church’s natural affinity (DNA)
3. Determine the church’s expectations for adoption
4. Work with church leaders and identify a mission “champion”
5. Investigate opportunities
6. When God directs you to a specific unreached people group, pray and celebrate God’s direction.
7. Communicate, follow through and keep your commitments
To see more info go to IMB Connecting
Copyright © 2022 - This Site - All rights reserved.